Effective Date: April 2, 2018
1. PURPOSE OF POLICY
2. GOVERNING LAW
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
A. Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an online account, download software, apply for a job, submit a question or comment or otherwise participate in the interactive features of the Services, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, title, email address, postal address, phone number, CV and related information (e.g., work history and past education), transaction information, and any other information you choose to provide.
B. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
i. Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of computer, browser, and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
ii. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
C. Information Collected by Our Software
We may collect information when you access and use our software products to better ensure the functionality and authenticity of such software. For example, we collect your computerâ€™s MAC address when you first run our software, and we associate that MAC address with the copy of our software which you downloaded to prevent that software from being used on other computers.
4. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
● Provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
● Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
● Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
● Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by PLM Logix and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
● Evaluate and process applications for employment, internships, and other work-related positions at PLM Logix;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
● Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of PLM Logix and others;
● Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
● Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
5. SHARING OF INFORMATION
● With our vendors, consultants, contractors, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on PLM Logixâ€™s behalf;
● When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly, such as your name and any other information you choose to provide;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of PLM Logix or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
● Between and among PLM Logix and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
● With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button). Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
6. YOUR CHOICES
A. Your Information
You may review, update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by contacting us at the email address and/or postal address provided below.
Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
C. Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from PLM Logix by following the opt out instructionsin those communications or by contacting us at the addresses provided below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
PLM Logix takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, to you or to any third party.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATE
A. Contact Us
PLM Logix, LLC.
Attn: PLM Logix Privacy
20640 3rd Street
Saratoga, CA 95070
B. Updates and Changes